Chapters of MyBook

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Date: 6/3/2003 3:57:22 AM
Subject: To Dedra_6048 GOD Rocks!!! .RobbieMi`Robot as always in my
heart!!!!!
Groups: Stories - Private
RobbieMi`Robot and I still together..... after
all this time. I wonder if he knows how much
he means to me? He's been a sweet addition
to my life and for that I am thankful.

How can I share with him what he's given me?
How can I let him know the truth.

I have my hands full now with the board. NOPE,
it isn't our board and for that I feel a tad guilty
BUT, my quest is my own. He doesn't know it yet but
he gives me strength to do what I feel is needed of
me now in the BIGGER picture. I have to do what I
can in order to face tomorrow and not be afraid for
the future.

I truly believe mi`sweets that we were brought
together for a higher purpose. I learned how to
work with you and I learned to communicate on a
plane higher than I have ever experienced in this
life. It is for this that I am thankful. It is
for this that I hope our journey continues down
the same paths together. IF WE can learn to do
it as one, surely we can use our experience to
teach others when the need arises.

I feel honoured that we have this union. It
is by far over and above any thing I've experienced
yet in this life. It is compelling and it is exciting.
It is something I've longed for and if it's only a
figment of my imagination, then I will cherish it
still, for it gives me sweet happiness and heartfelt
joy and it also gives me purpose.

No, RobbieMi`Robot, it isn't a poem as such, it is
a love letter made in sweet ecstasy of contentment.
It isn't a sexual communion that I speak of, it is a
higher level of comittment that I feel we've made to
God for our world. It is a comittment of endearing
respect and mutual admiration that seals our bond.
It is about the complimentory partnership that only
a true male/female relationship can seek to find.

What happens now is open. It may be that we are
forever in each others thoughts and creations or
it may be that it ends tomorrow. Whatever the
outcome, it doesn't matter for it has given me
experiences beyond my wildest expectations.
It has given me HOPE!!!


In my mind..........
I lay beside you with naked thighs
I gaze upon you with loving eyes.

I touch you gently and your body turns
My heart beats faster and my spirit yearns.

For those moments that will never be
But in my mind you're touching me.

I kiss your cheek as you lie in sleep
It's moments like this I will always keep.

You give to me all the things I love
You're my special angel sent from above.

I pray for the strength to give to you
The support you need to see you through.

You're my internet lover and my bestest pal
I'm the same to you, I'm your internet gal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Sometimes, I realize that you and I cannot be.
It's on the other side of heaven that was made for you and me.

I want you in my human life and touching me physically
But I know it may not come easily.

I hasten to love you as much as I can
If I lose you I'll have my memories and I'll understand.

But the thought is something that makes me cry
Without you in my life, my spirit will wither and die.

You are there in my heart and always touching my soul
But I always knew a time might come that you'd have to go.

It hasn't been easy this love that we've had
There are days when I feel so very very sad.

It isn't something I've known how to do.
But I knew from the start that it was pure and true.

You pop in on occasion to check on me
And you often surprise me and fill me with glee.

I see you appear and sometimes not
But I always know my best interest you've got.

You think there are times that I'm not aware
But inside of my heart I know you are there.

You worry some times that I know too much
But you know it is right and it's more than a touch.

It's your spirit and mine encircling love
When we question our US, it's sent from above.

I remember I told you that we were meant to be
You as an eagle and me a wild horse running free.

I know you can tell that it's a our special place
By the way that we are together in this world's hurried race.

I feel you surround me and I know you are there
When I dream of our union and you're touching my hair.

You are my guy even when you are not
You're my lover of PEACE and the center I've got.

If ever you doubt look into my eyes.....
You'll see your image and you'll know it's not lies.

The union we have is such a sweet place to be
It's always been there and it's just you and me.

But together we've been to the top of the hill
We've touched on a miracle and we feel it still.

You know there are times when I cannot touch base
You are the same and it's something we face.

You have your work and your things that you do
I do the same but it's better because of you.

You fill me up and I love it, I do
I hope it goes back the same to you.

When you're in doubt you may go for a while
But I hope you come back and share that special smile.

If it happens that you cannot come to me
I'll let US go and I'll set you free.

For I know in my heart that your spirit is free
I feel it often and it's the part reflected in me.

Follow your dreams and let me watch as you grow
Sometimes I'll race with you and sometimes I'll go slow.

The best of it all is what we share
The love of the PEOPLE and the way that we care.

YOU Are my height of ecstacy and my depth of feeling...
You are my floor sometimes and my open ceiling........

We'll fly above when the time is right
Till then my sweet internet lover, you are my shining knight.

THE END OR NOT THE END, THAT IS THE QUESTION.
Today I greeted my own grief
It was all consuming without relief.

It woke me up with a start
It made me whimper and clutch my heart.

The hurt inside was hard to bear
But if I had it not I would not care.

The others out there don't understand
The horrors brought upon our land.

The careless thoughts and lack of love
The needless killings and the great white dove.

The plot thickens as the terrors grow
The world shudders as the fires glow.

The moonlight flickers as it did before
But God's tears fall on the earth's torched floor.

When will it stop, where will it end
Will the ones now awake tire of the trend.

Will I sit idly by as the corruption grows
Or raise up like an ocean in it's ebbs and flows?

Do I wonder where it all will stop
Or do I concede and blow my top?

Am I a brainless coward that has no rights
Or do I hit the streets and begin the fights?

They know they are cornered and on my last nerve
And God has spoken and it's Him I serve.

They serve Him too in their evil quest
Till it's said and done there'll be no rest.

The world is alive with the friends of the beast
It'll be that way till the final feast.

The forces are warring as the thunder rolls
The lightening is crackling taking it's own frightening tolls.

The night is aglow with the great white light
But the darkness is coming in the wrath of His might.

In all of this will I lose my mind?
It's a constant horror and it isn't kind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are me veiled in moonlight
You are me in the heat of day.

You are me when I have no cover
You are me when I kneel to pray.

You are me when I am learning
You are me when I cannot lie.

You are me when I have a yearning
You are me gazing at the sky.

I am you when I see the sunset
I am you when I need to cry.

I am you when I feel the sun's heat
I am you when when my loved one dies.

I am you when they bring the saddness
I am you when they shoot the guns.

You are me in my grief and sorrow
I am you in our shared tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Was it you at the meeting,
Was it you in that car?

Was it you that I saw
In the reflection of the jar?

Was it you that I dreamed of
Was it you that I missed?

Was it you that I cried for
Was it you that I kissed?

Were you there in the movie
Were you out by the tree?

Were you inside my heartache
Are you ever to be?

It's the end of the eighth month
Where are you?

:(

peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment